Rujuta Diwekar shares 5 myth-shattering summer tips
The nutritionist behind Kareena Kapoor’s size zero and an author to many successful books like Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight and Indian Superfoods, Rujuta Diwekar is perhaps the most followed nutritionist in the country. Time and again, Rujuta shares diet and fitness tips on her social pages for those who are willing to lead a clean life. She believes in anything but rapid results and fad diets and what she says seldom fails. Now that summer has hit the country and we all are getting summer headaches, acidity and dehydration, Rujuta has shared some very valuable tips for her followers. In case you haven’t read them yet, here they are.
- Drink water out of a Matka and drink enough to ensure that your urine is crystal clear/ colourless. This helps lower the body’s core temperature.
- Have a glass of kokum sherbet with soaked sabja seeds at 11 am as your pre lunch snack. This helps in restoring electrolyte balance in your body.
- Have Dahi rice (curd rice) for lunch or as a 4-6 pm snack. It helps regulate blood sugar levels. It is a good pre- and pro-biotic meal.
- Have Gulkand milk at bedtime. It ensures you have a restful sleep and is a natural coolant.
- Have mango everyday either with lunch or as a mid afternoon snack. Even diabetics should have it. It is rich in Vitamin B, calms the nerves and provides long lasting energy.